Thursday 19 April 2012

Hello!

Hi and welcome to my new blog..... I decided to keep my blog from my winter season separate because that is much more a record of the amazing times I have while working in the Alps. So here is my shiny new blog dedicated to things I like and places I love :-) I'm very lucky to work in some of my favourite places along Hadrians Wall and to be able to visit other lovely sites in England, so I guess there will be photos of all kinds of different places over the summer! I have many many different things I like.... Snow, books, films, make up, cool hair, cars.... All sorts so I guess this blog could have anything posted on it :-)I'm also hoping that having my blog will spur me on to try some of the creative crafty things I used to do... Good excuse to show off hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment